Babies.

Hi!

I'm not sure when is the last time I wrote something in my blog. And it's like totally different from what I remembered. The blog is different and it stated the latest post is on 6th February 2013. Can you believe it? Believe it or not.

Today, 28th January 2016, another cat of mine died. I think this is the sixth cats that I witnessed them died. I saw it with both of my eyes! I saw them dying! It's really hurts me so bad.

The first cat is the most I loved which is Oreo. His color is black and at the middle of his head, there is an orange line. He's so cute tho. He is half maincoon and half kampung. Among of his siblings, he's the one who loves to play with my feet. Whenever I go, he will follows my footsteps. That's why I love him so much. Then one day, my mum wake me up, she says "Angah, look after your Oreo. I think he's sick. Ummi nak pergi kerja dah ni." And I went downstairs to get my Oreo. I hold him in between of my palms. He couldn't breathes normally. He tilts his head. That time, I massage his whole body and I recite some surah and salawat. At first I thought he just want to sleep and looks like a bit thirsty. So I gave him water by dropping it into his mouth. And then, he starts to be active again. So I put him down, and he starts to walks slowly, but not in a straight line. I started to play with him. After a few minutes, he stopped. I took him back and do the same thing. This time is very long time. He started to breathes heavily, again. I asked my dad to massage him. He recites some surah and massage Oreo. My tears flowed like a river flowing. About half an hour has passed, he's still in the same condition. And that time I said, "If it hurts you so much, then I redha lah adik. Just go..." I cried heavily. And deepest in my heart, "O Allah, take him if it was meant to be." After a sec, he took his deep breathe calmly and he closed his eyes. And I know that is the last breathe he took. I think he just wants to say goodbye. That day, he died on my hands. It's totally kills me inside out, but I'm grateful because he does not need to fight with his illness anymore.

The second one is Oyen, one of Oreo's siblings. He's one of the most-loved too. Oyen is such a good boy. Sometimes he looks very active, and sometimes he looks ill. After a month, I realized that whenever he eats, he never grows up, gained weight as the others. He looks very ill even after checked up by the vet. A day before he left us, I scold him "Oyen, nape tak nak makan ni? Makan lah, cakap nak sihat." I repeat over and over again. I gave him medicines, and still don't want to eat anything. I gave up. After that, I went back to UPM as the first day of semester 4 is just began. After lecture, I went to surau and then I got phone call from my mum. She said "Angah, Oyen dah takde." And that time, I was crying like crazy. And then ummi whatsapp me saying that "Takpelah ngah, dia sakit dah lama. Redha je lah. Dia mati pun dia taknak bagi angah nampak. Dia bertahan sehari lagi untuk angah semalam." And I know my mum just want to bring me into the comfort zone.

Comments